You can't never deny you're Harold's BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
I am just glad 4 years after 911 that we captured osama bin ladin immediately and didnt send our troops (NATIONAL GUARD RESERVE) to a foreign country and keep them there for 4 years....oh wait, i was jus informed we still have no idea where osama bin ladin is, and our reserves are being sent over every day. why? i am not saying a democrat would do anything different then what bush has done...but come on. People want to criticize Clinton because he had an affair in office, yet still had one of the highest approval ratings ever. Yes the president should be a role model for all children, but guess what mommy and daddy should also step in and teach values to their kids, and teach them what is right and wrong. If he wants to cheat on his wife, that is his own business that should not effect our country at all. Look how many presidents have had extra marital affairs (Jefferson, Kennedy).
Like I have stated before I am one of the most conservative democrats ever, but I think it jus comes down to peoples rights, when I cast my vote. People left Europe for rights, thats why they came to America. And now people are trying to regulate everything we do. The gun policy should not even be an issue, because there is no way guns will ever be outlawed in the U.S. I am however for gun control. I think there should be a more strict screening process. And this is coming from someone who spends most of their winter in a treestand.
I casted my vote strickly on the facts, and stuff I have read and to me Kilgore just didn't provie give me a reason to vote for him. Like someone said he tried to make the public HATE Kain, not dislike him, but Hate him. He brought up the fact he wouldnt execute Hitler, and then he brought up the fact that Kaine (who was a defense attorney), got a guy off for murder, then he pointed out that Kaine yadda yadda yadda. Instead of laying out a plan what he wanted to do he would rather criticize Kaine.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
You can't never deny you're Harold's BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
I can't deny that I had 4 more freaking calls today!!! And as I logged onto the server, a fifth one. I would be able to tolerate it IF they were split or if it was something new, but come on.
And Burrhead, I as usual did not vote a straight ticket, when have you been able to say that? You see the little R and they get your vote, I don't vote that way and like I said, Kilgore had my vote till they swamped me with freaking phone calls. I don't care if Oliver North, George Allen, George Bush, or Rudy Guliana loves Jerry Kilgore. Here's an idea, instead of bashing Kaine or whomever the candidate is, tell me what you're going to do for the area, not just how bad you think the other is!
You don't see me with political stickers on my car, because I don't go party, because I learned awhile back there are good/bad on both sides, and most of the time, you're stuck picking between the lesser of two lousy choices in most elections.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
If I was Kaine this would have been my slogan...
"Demoncrats are SEXY-- whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?"
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I don't think any guy would want that for a slogan. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I actually just noticed I put DEMONcrats... oops! I totally didn't mean that. I am definitely not a demon. lol
I hate typos. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Thats a disturbing motto [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I can say that today my little buddy. Don't get your panties in a wad!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Wow. Good for you!
I used to be political by party, but over time I've learned they tend to run scum on both sides lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Kilgore had my vote until he refused to complete either VCDL candidate survey.
Then he had the audacity to allow his campaign staff to slander the organization. He tried to make up for it over the last week, but he didn't exactly make any inroads. Hence the write-in protest vote loosely organized by the VCDL and VGOC, as well as several libertarian groups across the state.
As for Kaine, the office of Lt. Governor is pretty much for show. Trying to piggyback on Warner shows just how weak of a candidate he is.
Neither ran much of a campaign.
The only sad thing is that this state is going to keep going down the entitlement road because of all of the imports into NOVA. The rest of the state is going to be screwed because of people who came from bad states.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks